Under description it reads, "1/2 of the savings you received by piggy backing on my order for automatic window operators"
Here is the scenario, try to keep up it is a little long.
- Architect says buy these fancy electric motors from Italy
- We price project using fancy motors
- Architect splits project into two parts
- We price both projects using fancy motors
- We are awarded project one, and Other Guys are awarded project two
- We submit first with fancy electric motors
- They submit later with other motors
- Architect and Contractor say, NO Other Guys, you have to use the fancy Italian motors
- Other Guys loose money because they didn't include the cost for the REALLY expensive fancy motors
- So now Other Guys are loosing money
- Because the project got split apart neither one of us was ordering the minimum order of fancy electric motors
- Contractor tells us BUY YOUR MOTORS
- Supplier says we can't place the order until we have the minimum
- I tell contractor Make your guy place his order
- Other Guy places order
- People in Italy make the motors and send them over to us and the Other Guys
- Other Guy sends me a freaking bill saying that I piggy backed on HIM?!?!?
- I call the supplier and ask what was the minimum again, and explain the scenario and they laugh too.
- The supplier and I have a brief discussion about the mega millions being $540 million and how if we win we will buy lots of cocaine, then we realize the Other Guys already bought all the cocaine because that is the only explanation that makes any sense.
- I call Other Guy and ask....
- "Did you take a lot of cocaine before sending over this April Fool's Day joke early?"
- He says, "That wasn't nice"
- We go back and forth and he says that he was told that I was saved $10,000 for piggy backing on his order
- I tell him neither one of us have the minimum we had to place together
- He says I am lying, and I tell him he is a fool
- I thank him for the April Fool's Day joke and wish him a happy weekend!
|Using the Crack you Whip art shop!|
I plan on having a wonderful weekend laughing at his overwhelming drug use, knowing his poor family will suffer due to his inability to be moderate his habit.
UPDATED: So the Other Guys called the Fancy Electric Motor People and whined about what a horrible person I was. The fancy electric motor guy said, that his order was placed after mine and that neither order could have been placed without the other. The Other Guys haven't called, I am so tempted to call them, but I will be the better person since I didn't win the $540 million and so there isn't cocaine in my future......today.